J AND P RANCH - MY CHILD WAS INJURED AT J& P RANCH APPLE VALLEY

Wentzville, Missouri 1 comment

My child was seriously injured there, while receiving a horse back riding lesson. My child was being given a lesson, WITHOUT A HELMET, when the "untethered" horse she was riding exploded into a full sprint. Ultimately, my child was violently thrown from the horse and received multiple bone fractures.

Luckily, my child was not permanently injured(as far as we know). My child was transported from the J and P Ranch Apple Vallley CA via ambulance. My child had to be seen by 2 separate hospitals that same day!

My child still experiences pain and discomfort, as well as irregular sleep patterns, head aches, neck aches, etc. I contacted the owner of the J and P Ranch Apple Valley CA horse & ranch, he amazingly denies any responsibility whatsoveer. In spite of the fact my child was very in experienced, riding his horse without a helmet, and riding upon a very large and obviously unpredictable & untethered(unsecured) horse. Parents and adults beware!

PS...For the record, I would have never entrusted my child to a facility such as this...my ex brought my child there.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #142439

Did this really happen, or is this the story you are telling teachers, doctors and CPS workers?